CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 can help you overcome any barriers to functional creativity. Firstly package contains professional tools for photo editing, vector graphics development, page layout, and text manipulation. In short, everything you need to create and implement design projects on almost any device.
CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020
Secondly Boldly express their individuality at the package of professional tools. The development of the graphic design.
Tools for working with web graphics
A collection of presets and tools for working with web graphics will help you create engaging web content. however, Pixel mode alignment tools ensure that each exported graphic has a clear border.
Professional print media
Color consistency across different media ensures accurate color reproduction. In other words, CorelDRAW’s powerful color management engine makes it easy to prepare documents for printing.
Easy to learn and use.
With intuitive tools, educational materials, tips, and tricks. As well as How to Implement files. That our collection of powerful applications is equipped with. You can quickly get to work and achieve excellent results in record time. A variety of new templates eliminate the need to develop projects from scratch. Therefore significantly accelerates the process of creating brochures, posters. Also postcards, images for posting on social networks, and other materials.
- NEW! Non-destructive effects.
- Symmetry mode.
- Block Shadow tool.
- High level of control over For instance corners with dashed lines and contours.
- Dynamics tool.
- Alignment and distribution of nodes Similarly.
- Interactive photo alignment.
- Adjustment of curve preview and editing.
- LiveSketch ™ tool.
- High-quality enhancements for pen input.
- Bilinear scaling.
- Interactive prospects for setting in photos.
- AfterShot 3 the HDR.
- pen input support.
- Windows 10 *, Windows 8.1, or Windows 7 (64 or 32 bit **) with the latest service packs
- Intel Core i3 / 5/7/9 or AMD Ryzen 3/5/7/9 / Threadripper, EPYC
- OpenCL 1.2 compatible graphics card (recommended)
- 4 GB of RAM
- 4 GB of free hard disk space
- Mouse, tablet, or multi-touch monitor
- Monitor resolution 1280 x 720 @ 100% (96 dpi)
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or higher
- Microsoft.NET Framework 4.7.2
*CorelDRAW Graphics Suite 2020 supports Windows 10. (versions 1903, 1909, 2004 and all versions that may be released during the lifecycle of Corel DRAW).
** Above all AI-powered features require 64-bit apps. For instance, functionality is not supported in 32-bit versions of Graphics Suite applications.