Adobe lightroom 2020 activated an indispensable program when working with digital photos. You can import, store, handle and view images easily; you need to download the software on WEB Improved correction tools. The ability to flexibly configure print options and powerful systematization features significantly speed up the process.
Adobe lightroom 2020 activated updates
Lightroom — formerly known as Lightroom CC, the cloud-based version — and its desktop resident sibling, Lightroom Classic, received some significant improvements. This short video from Matt Kloskowski shows you how each new feature works:
- Panorama fill edges
- Multi-batch export
- Clear history
- Export presets and preset groups
- Filter collections by colour labels
- Lightroom (web) specific updates too!
Quick Image Import
Features of Adobe Photoshop Lightroom:
- Fast integration. Increase speed and stability when integrating Lightroom Classic with a Canon camera.
- Combine photos into a panorama in one step. Get HDR panoramas quickly by creating exposure bracketing for multiple HDR photographs and combining them into a panoramic shot in just one step.
- Masking in the depth range. Select areas based on depth range in the foreground or in the background of HEIC photographs.
- Reducing the effect of “color cast”. Reduces magenta in low-light shots above all photographs.
|Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2020 v9.4.0 (1.21 GB)|
|Download Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Classic 2020 v9.3.0 (1.23 GB)|